A380 Flight Simulation Singapore Airlines
Manchester taxi and airport transfer
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. Any variations to the journey(s) originally discussed, booked and agreed to between
Airportcars2go and the Client may be subject to additional charges, if
these changes involve extra time and/or distance being covered.
2. No hidden taxes, fees or extra charges will be payable upon completion of the job,
except where additional waiting time and/or car parking charges have been incurred and
these were defined and agreed to in our quotation discussion.
3. We reserve the right to alter our charges at any time.
4. We reserve the right substitute any vehicle or chauffeur/driver.
5. In the event of a "No-show" by the client, or if a booking is cancelled by the Customer
within 48 hours of the start of the period of hire, any and all monies paid will be totally
6. Although vehicles are fully insured for passenger and third party claims under British
Law, Customer's properties are carried entirely at their own risk and the Company shall
not be held responsible/liable for any loss/damage to such property.
7. Airportcars2go cannot be held responsible for any loss financial,
professional, missed connection times, flights, trains, due to the Minicab not arriving at
the pick-up address at the booked time.
8. Airportcars2go cannot be held responsible for any missed connections
i.e.. Flights, trains, boats due to adverse weather, traffic conditions, or road traffic
accidents or road closures or vehicle breakdowns.
9. No alcohol will be allowed ' inside' the vehicle at any time under any circumstances. All
alcohol transported must be stowed in the exterior luggage compartment. Should the
vehicle require valeting due to negligence or alcohol illness a charge will be made of
£90.00 for Private hire vehicles and £100.00 for minibuses - to cover cost of cleaning
and subsequent loss of earnings.
10. Smoking is against the law in the UK and is not permitted in or around the vehicles
11.The consumption of food is not permitted in any of the vehicles unless specific
agreement has been made to the contrary at the time of the booking and agreed in
12. In accordance with British law, seat belts must be worn.
13.The material contained in this web site is provided for general information only and
does not constitute acceptance of any bookings that may be made. We accept no
responsibility for loss which may arise from reliance on information contained in this site
or from any Minicab bookings made on this site.
14.Without prior notice Airportcars2go reserves the right to amend, change,
delete or add to these terms and conditions whenever necessary